beMarketing is a local based Philadelphia marketing agency that works with businesses across various verticals to develop their marketing brand and strategy. beMarketing has been focused on expanding businesses into digital marketing avenues and getting them SEEN since 2008.
beMarketing is currently looking to expand our energetic team and is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Account Services department as the Director of Client Services. This position is intended as a manager level role for someone with previous account management experience at an advertising agency. The position’s primary responsibilities will include overseeing client-facing support, managing segments of the company’s day-to-day operations, and assisting with other administrative duties such as the internship program and staff trainings.
- Managing the ongoing day-to-day requirements of key accounts
- Providing strategic and proactive solutions for clients
- Managing solutions with creative/ digital teams to the scope that has been agreed upon
- Presenting solutions and ensuring the client fully understands the partnership
- Liaising with the client on a daily basis ensuring expectations are over-delivered
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers as required
- Maintaining a rigorous calendar of all account deliverables and milestones with production
- Responsible for delivery of weekly/monthly reports to client and partners
- Prepare and maintain weekly account status meetings with VP of Client Services
- Identifying opportunities to grow accounts and implementation under the direction of VP of Client Services
- Supporting/assisting with leading the Account Management team
- Identifying potential sectors and clients to target
- Contribute to the overall growth of clientele
- Overseeing and implementation of the internship program
- Attend various events as a beMarketing representative
- Special assignments as needed
- Minimum of 5 years in roles of increasing responsibility within departments of a similar nature. 2 years of experience within a leadership role.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience at an advertising agency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Digital Marketing/Media Experience required
- Creativity and ability to work on own initiatives and meet deadlines
- Highly Competent in Customer Service
- 4-year College Degree Required
Local applicants only.
Please include salary range when applying