In the last quarter of 2021, TikTok had over one billion active monthly users, 383 million first-time installs, gained $919.2 million in consumer spending, was the fastest growing social platform and most visited website in the world (beating out Google), and logged over 14 hours of screen time per user every month. With numbers like this, the power of TikTok can’t be underestimated.
Many businesses have decided they want a presence on the video-sharing platform, yet they are unsure what to do and where to start. In fact, TikTok is so new that many marketers are still uncertain of a surefire marketing strategy. But don’t worry; you can get in on the action and build a successful presence on the platform with our help! Today the experts at beMarketing share the benefits of marketing on TikTok and how you can drive sales and generate revenue for your business.
The goal of any marketing campaign is to promote your business, products, or services, and there are several ways you can go about this in the digital age. Because the younger generations are highly cynical about traditional advertising methods, like TV, display, and radio ads, these marketing efforts can feel pointless. However, TikTok brings everyone together, with over 18% of internet users between the ages of 16 and 64 using the app.
If you’re considering TikTok marketing for your business, you’re not alone! Continue reading below to learn expert TikTok content creation strategies to capitalize on user engagement.
TikTok for Business
In June 2020, TikTok for Business was born, and it presented companies and brands with the chance to use paid advertising to promote their products or services on the app. There are generally three TikTok marketing efforts you can incorporate into your social media strategy, including:
- Influencer Marketing – Partnering with content creators to make videos promoting your brand. Influencer marketing allows businesses to avoid coming off as salesy and helps establish trust with their audience.
- TikTok Advertising – You can invest in paid advertising on TikTok to further boost your business’s impact on the app’s audience. There are several options to advertise on the platform, including ads like in-feed video, brand takeover, spark ads, image ads, video ads, carousel ads, and more.
- Creating Organic Viral Content – Start making your organic content! This option gives you the most freedom. You can spend time scrolling through your “For You Page” to get inspiration and to know your audience.
TikTok Marketing Strategy
Unfortunately, TikTok trends are random, meaning there isn’t a foolproof technique for creating the perfect strategy. Still, there are several steps you can take to help your business grow and flourish on the app. Below we share some clever tips to help you thrive:
- Get familiar with TikTok
- Define your target audience
- Perform a competitive audit
- Set realistic goals that align with your business objectives
- Post regularly
- Track your metrics
Benefits to Marketing on TikTok
Now that you have a better understanding of TikTok, the next thing you want to learn is how it benefits your business. Once you get comfortable posting organic videos, developing creative ads, and working with TikTok influencers, you can use these avenues to build long-term relationships with customers, get people to sign up for your email list, and grow revenue from comments, likes, shares, and more! Below we highlight a few more advantages of TikTok marketing:
- Reach a larger audience
- Boost engagement
- Go viral
- Connect with other creators
- Develop a brand voice
Expert TikTok Content Creation With beMarketing
Whether you’ve had your TikTok account for some time or are ready to test out the waters, our team is here to help with our social media marketing services! We can help create an effective marketing strategy to get your business seen by the right audience and help you manage your brand’s TikTok presence alongside your other social media profiles. Contact us at (484) 261-1149 to see how we can help you.