If you are a remodeler and your main goal is to attract more leads and book more projects, then listen up! What if we told you there is a virtual untapped platform that has more than 10 million verified homeowner users and can target ads to homeowners in specific ZIP codes and neighborhoods? What if we also told you this platform allows you to build recommendations and referrals by creating a free profile? Now you might say a platform like this doesn’t exist, but yes folks— this platform does exist! Introducing Nextdoor.
Nextdoor is the ninth most downloaded lifestyle application in the United States. 90% of American neighborhoods are using Nextdoor to get recommendations and find local remodelers, making it one of the most sought-after apps around. To get a better glimpse of how impactful and beneficial this app can be, we highly recommend you check out our home services marketing strategies on our website.
How Nextdoor Can Help Increase Leads and Booked Projects
You may be asking yourself, “this app looks great but how can I use it to increase traffic to my company?” Nextdoor’s mission is to enable local conversations that allow neighbors to build stronger and safer communities. Nextdoor benefits can help increase leads and sales because conversations and posts are restricted to:
- Home service provider recommendations.
- Sharing news, images, or videos of break-ins or package theft.
- Sharing information during bad weather or natural disasters.
- Selling or giving away household items.
This app filters the conversations to ones that can highly benefit your remodeling company, giving customers the opportunity to get to know you and your brand better than ever before.
Nextdoor’s Verification Process
One big problem with a lot of social media accounts today is that there are many fake or spam accounts that waste people’s time and money. One of the Nextdoor benefits is every member’s address is VERIFIED by using one of these six methods:
- Members matching phone number.
- Members credit or debit card.
- Postcard sent to the member’s address.
- Last four digits of members SSN.
- Invitation from a neighbor.
If you are a business owner or marketer that is tired of wasting your time and money, you’ll love this verification feature. You’ll be able to reach out to the right people quickly and see a higher return rate.
Want a Ticket to More Leads? Nextdoor Reviews and Recommendations Are Great!
Remodelers have many reasons why they love Nextdoor, with reviews and recommendations being one of them because of how much power they have for attracting new customers and retaining current clientele. Remember:
- 90% of consumers read reviews before visiting a business.
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews just as much as personal recommendations.
- 72% of consumers say that positive reviews help make them trust business’ more.
With all these statistics in mind, finding a platform that can target strong reviews and recommendations all in one place is critical for your remodeling company’s growth.
How to Claim Your Nextdoor Profile
Think that Nextdoor is the app for you? In order to claim your profile, you need to be an employee, owner, or authorized representative of the business. You can claim your profile as an individual or as a business. Unless you are a solo operation, we recommend claiming your profile as a business. Here are the simple steps to claiming your profile:
- Search for your business’s Local Page.
- Click “Claim.”
- Choose to claim as a Business or an Individual.
Just like that, your Nextdoor profile is created!
Tips for Making the Most Out of Your Nextdoor Profile
If you want to get the most efficient results from your Nextdoor Profile, use some of these Nextdoor marketing strategies we recommend to achieve your goal:
- Take out paid ads.
- Completely fill out the profile, include services and differentiators in your bio, add a profile picture, add a banner picture, update your services, and include contact information.
- Respond to personal requests for recommendations.
- Add your events to local neighborhood calendars.
- Take advantage of offers by listing coupons, specials, and deals.
From customer reviews to getting your brand out there to more communities, Nextdoor is truly an app that every home service company should utilize today. If you need assistance with professional Nextdoor marketing strategies or want to take your home services business to new heights, contact us today.